NEWEST WRITING WORK--LEFT SIDE COLUMN
Hello and welcome to BizWriting Services!
As a quick introduction I am a freelance business writer. My education includes a BS in Electrical Engineering and an MBA in Marketing. I have fifteen years of corporate business consulting and writing experience. My billing rate is $50 to $65 per hour, depending on project length. I will work in fixed-fee projects that are accurately scoped.
To set the bar for professional project delivery:
- I propose and deliver work on a contractual 1099 basis.
- Work is bid project-by-project and usually on a time and materials basis.
- Your work will be protected by full non-disclosure agreement.
- My work is 100% guaranteed and delivered in stages for interim check.
- I will NEVER outsource your work to another writer.
Discussion of writing credentials and projects:
Six years ago I transitioned out of my business career and took a leap of faith. I relocated to South Florida and began the development of a writing career. This is not a move for faint-of-heart, but writing is my love and passion. I am grateful my career opportunities have worked out wonderfully.
I understand what makes a difference to you:
1. Projects that are bid correctly, then delivered on-time and on-budget.
2. Business expertise applied to the mix but with the understanding you are the expert in your business.
3. Flexibility in how I work with you. I accept small and large projects.
4. Professional work ethic. My work day begins at 7:30am every morning.
5. I do not over-book projects. Your project will be scheduled according to agreement then delivered on-time and on-budget.
6. I invest upfront (no charge) time to understand and plan the project. Our first discussions will focus on professional project planning and not a get-started invoice.
READY TO DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT?
The starting steps that work:
1. NDA for projects with highly confidential work.
2. An initial phone call--let's chat about your work!
3. Development of a project / document scoping estimate.
4. Definition of the timelines for delivery.
5. Agreement--work starts.